Exclusive Offer for SaveLV Readers from Card Player Cruises
Posted on 09 May 2012
Card Player Cruises passengers can now take advantage of an additional Special Offer! Book both September cruises below and receive a additional $100 discount per cabin.
Price includes the cabin, all-you-can-eat, nonstop entertainment, and a first-class poker room offering a variety of live games.
Scheduled poker cruises are:
- Western Caribbean 7-Night Cruise: 09/15/2012 aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas, RT Ft. Lauderdale, FL. As LOW as $895
- Eastern Caribbean 7-Night Cruise: 09/22/2012 aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas, RT Ft. Lauderdale, FL. As LOW as $945
- Mexico 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise: 12/2/2012 aboard Carnival’s “Splendor”, RT Los Angeles, CA. – As LOW as $539
- Heartland Poker Tour 7-Night televised HPT on the High Seas Caribbean Cruise: 1/19/2013 aboard the MSC Poesia, RT Port Everglades, FL. As LOW as $794
- Alaska 7-Night Cruise: 5/24/2013 aboard the Celebrity Solstice, RT Seattle, WA. - As LOW as $999
Card Player Cruises co-owner Linda Johnson, aka ‘The First Lady of Poker’ said, “A poker cruise is the best vacation you can give your loved ones and yourself. We run a no-abuse cardroom with a very friendly, experienced staff. You can play as much or as little poker as you want. The poker room is closed when in port and during dinner so that players can take the time to enjoy the cruise experience. Some of the extra activities offered to our players are free lessons for the absolute beginners, free poker seminars, and exclusive private parties. The majority of our players are recreational players who want to combine cruising and poker so we have games from $1-$2 up to $20-$40 and occasionally higher. Card Player Cruises will spread any game that enough people want to play. There is no difference between a poker cruise and a non-poker cruise as far as shipboard activities are concerned.”
Co-owner Jan Fisher added, “Poker cruises are for people of all ages. My 87-year old father, Peter Fisher, goes on all of our poker cruises. Many players bring their children who are entertained all day at kid’s camp. We do a tremendous repeat business.”
Card Player Cruises has been in business since 1992, and has hosted more than 25,000 poker players on trips to Alaska, Mexico, the Caribbean, New England, Asia, Europe, South America, Australia, New Zealand, and Africa. Cruise line policy dictates that only passengers who book through Card Player Cruises are allowed to use the poker room.
This is a great opportunity to take that much needed vacation, celebrate a special event, enjoy the company of that special someone, have a family reunion, meet new friends, and, of course, play poker!